Sourcing the right suppliers for your business
In the current business environment it is incumbent upon companies to leverage high quality supplier partners to meet their business needs. The goal of sourcing the right supplier, at the right cost is difficult to achieve. Experience in understanding what makes a successful bid process – from both sides of the negotiating table - is invaluable.
Do you know:
- If your bid cycle times can be reduced?
- If you have identified all cost savings opportunities through your current processes?
- How your supplier evaluation and on-boarding processes are operating across all service categories?
- If you have the best suppliers for your projects?
- If you have competitive pricing across all service tiers?
KellyOCG delivers an RFx management solution that provides process efficiencies to maximize the ROI on your statement of work project investment. Backed by the resources and expertise of a global workforce solutions provider, Kelly Services, gives you direct access to a growing global supplier network. We leverage our comprehensive supply chain intelligence to help you optimize your supplier selection.
We will align with your processes to drive sourcing efficiencies, supplier optimization and negotiated cost savings to ensure the best possible outcomes for your bids and supplier relationships. Our complete RFx management solution includes:
- Compilation of bid requirements and completion of RFx in VMS (or other sourcing technology)
- Category profiling and price benchmarking
- Completion of all necessary documents (End User Agreement, NDA, etc.)
- Proactive supplier optimization strategies
- Bid reviews and proposal short-listing
- Relationship management for successful and non-successful suppliers
- Final bid negotiation recommendations and support
- Supplier on-boarding, including prerequisite and contract executions
Schedule a consultation with one of our solutions architects to learn more about how you can achieve fast turnaround on bid evaluations, greater sourcing efficiency, lower negotiated costs, and better visibility of outside services spend.