Improving your oversight to better your insight.
The on-boarding of new talent is sometimes taken for granted, but is an important step to getting third-party resources up, running and productive. When leveraging outsourced talent, your processes for on-boarding and compliance control must be consistently applied to mitigate the associated risks.
There are numerous and complex steps involved in ID management requiring dedicated oversight to ensure that proper compliance for access to facilities, systems, and assets is managed throughout the tenure of an assignment.
Do you know:
- Who has access to every system in your network?
- To which facilities access is being granted?
- Whether corporate assets are being properly tracked?
- If all your contractors are being off-boarded properly?
- If your third party labor meets the compliance requirements necessary to insulate your company risk?
As a leading global workforce solutions provider, KellyOCG delivers an ID management service that runs across all outsourced labor categories, from traditional temporary labor to consultants to statement of work engagements. When you engage us to handle your ID management we’ll provide streamlined solutions for:
- Onboarding compliance management, including:
- Systems/network and facilities access
- Safety training
- Risk Mitigation
- Contract administration and end-user agreements
- Compliance documentation and auditing
- Time card allocation
- VMS tool visibility and automation
- Reporting and advanced analytics
Schedule a consultation with one of our solutions architects to learn more about how ID management can provide you with increased insight and controlled management of your outsourced workforce.