Career Partner 24x7
Career Partner 24x7 is an internet-based tool that provides consistent support to your employees anywhere in the world. It enables participants to access critical career search tools on their own time, at their own pace - yet under the guidance of our certified Career Transition Consultants.
This powerful suite of tools supplements interaction with our consultants. We provide both live and pre-recorded training so that your employees can make effective use of these resources as we partner with them in their career transition.
The primary components of Career Partner 24x7 include:
- Assessments of strengths and interests to support career decision-making and strategy-setting.
- A Resume Builder enables your employees to quickly develop an initial draft of a resume, which will be further refined in meetings with our consultants.
- A series of 500 interview questions - showing the rationale behind these questions, from the interviewers perspective.
- OneSource Business Browser contains in-depth corporate profiles, corporate financials, executive listings and biographies, news and analyst reports on more than 18 million companies around the world.
- Career Links provides hyperlinks to industry-specific career sites, professional organizations, regional and government hiring sites, publications and other resources critical to your employees success.
- SimplyHired has millions of job postings in many different functions, across a wide range of industries from company websites, job boards and classified ads - searchable by location, function, salary, etc.
- SearchSelect provides access to over 13,000 executive recruiters indexed by functional specialties in more than 130 industries.